Our stomachs have finally completed digesting the dozens of dishes offered at the first annual Rene’Giving, so it’s time to reflect on a great night with great people.
Here’s some things we’re thankful for:
- The unexpected culinary talents of the Renegade family.
- Gabe’s potluck contribution.
- Being covered with roses.
- Sudden, inexplicable appearances of Jesus.
- Sugar and butter.
- The foundations and people who supported us all year, especially ARAC, the DSACF and the wonderful, amazing A.H. Zeppa Family Foundation.
- The staff of the Zeitgeist Arts Building and Teatro Zuccone for giving us not only a spot to host our potluck, but a place to call home.
- The amazing, dedicated and talented members of the Renegade family who weren’t able to come and stuff their faces. You know who you are. We missed you.
- The following photos.