By Craig Wright
Directed by Julie Ahasay
Peter returns to his twenty-year high-school reunion with dreams of winning back Kari, the girl he left behind after an unexpected pregnancy ended their relationship. Standing in Peter's way is Kari's bitter-as-ever resentment, her husband and the fact that Peter still hasn't grown up. As the night progresses, both Peter and Kari are led, through their interactions with a host of characters all played by a virtuosic Narrator, to face the consequences of choices made long ago and start back into life with newfound strength and bittersweet resolve.
Hailed by critics as an "an Our Town for our time," this play is by turns poetic and comic, romantic and philosophical.
April 6-9, 13-15 & 20-22, 2017
All shows at 8 p.m.
(with a special matinee performance at 2pm on April 9th)
SEASON PASSES ON SALE NOW!
We are proud to offer a season pass that grants you admission to EVERY show in our 2017 season. The pass costs $80. And here’s what you get:
- A savings of over 20% off the normal ticket price!
- Discounted passes are just $68 for students, seniors and artists.
- Includes a ticket to each of the 5 shows in our 2017 mainstage season
- Includes assigned seating! Pick your favorite spots in the theater and have them guaranteed for you all year long. Plus, with assigned seating, there’s no need to worry if you show up with only five minutes to spare, you’ll still get your favorite seats in the house!
- Subscribers can select their seats for any show as well as change their performance date or seating choice at no charge at any time (subject to seat and show availability) by calling our box office at 218-336-1414.
- Single tickets go on sale three weeks prior to opening night. But subscribers can pick their seats any time! If you want to make sure you get the best seats in the house, call us before single tickets go on sale and stake your claim.