Music and Lyrics by Benji Pasek and Justin Paul
Book by Peter Duchan
Directed by Peter Froehlingsdorf
It's November 21, 1963. On the eve of their deployment to a small but growing conflict in Southeast Asia, three young Marines set out for one final boys' night of debauchery, partying and maybe a little trouble. But, when Corporal Eddie Birdlace meets Rose, an awkward and idealistic waitress whom he enlists to win a cruel bet with his fellow recruits, she rewrites the rules of the game and teaches him the power of love and compassion.
Studded with impressive songs, an unexpected love affair and a genuine and charming soul, Dogfight has been praised by countless critics and nominated for numerous awards, winning the Lucille Lortel Award for Best Musical.
August 3-5, 10-12 & 17-19, 2017
All shows at 8pm
SEASON PASSES ON SALE NOW!
We are proud to offer a season pass that grants you admission to EVERY show in our 2017 season. The pass costs $80. And here’s what you get:
- A savings of over 20% off the normal ticket price!
- Discounted passes are just $68 for students, seniors and artists.
- Includes a ticket to each of the 5 shows in our 2017 mainstage season
- Includes assigned seating! Pick your favorite spots in the theater and have them guaranteed for you all year long. Plus, with assigned seating, there’s no need to worry if you show up with only five minutes to spare, you’ll still get your favorite seats in the house!
- Subscribers can select their seats for any show as well as change their performance date or seating choice at no charge at any time (subject to seat and show availability) by calling our box office at 218-336-1414.
- Single tickets go on sale three weeks prior to opening night. But subscribers can pick their seats any time! If you want to make sure you get the best seats in the house, call us before single tickets go on sale and stake your claim.